Sunday, July 19, 2009

views

it's been a while since im i'm update my blog..hehe
i'm updating this blog juz because my lover ask me to do so, otherwise she'll gonna kick me from her top friend list..hahaha...
hurm...dunno what to write coz today is my dumb day!!! hahaha
errrrrrrr.... do u read today's newspaper? MU defeat M'SIA by 3-2!!!!
wat a Surprise coz my friends have to treat me for a lunch since he bet MU will belasah M'SIA kaw2...hahaha...at least kite tau Malaysia's football team is worth to proud of..yaaah,even liverpool pun penah kalah dgn MU berkosong2...hahahaha

dat's enuff for the happy part..now we gonna take a look on indon latest suicide bomber issue..
but first of all,isap rokok jap..

this is how it will goes, i need u to drop out your opinion..

but of course i'll express my opinion first..

for me, this is totally DUMB !!! in islam, anyone who commit suicide will get an infinite sins..
some more, u will get curse by the public..so i dunno from which perception that the words "divine" or "syahid" comes from this terrorist like activity..am i correct or not?

kalau betul nak berperang, pegi la israel ke ape ke..salah cara hang pa ni..

No comments:

Post a Comment